Some links on this page are files in PDF format, and you must install
Reader to view them. For more information on installing Acrobat and
configuring your browser to view PDF files, see the
NPIN will support the CDC satellite broadcast "Lessons Learned from CDC's Directly Funded Community-Based HIV Prevention Programs," January 18, 2001, from 1:00-3:00 p.m., Eastern time.
This broadcast presents an update on CDC's directly funded community-based HIV/AIDS prevention programs, highlighting some of the projects from the National Minority AIDS Initiative. The broadcast will focus on lessons learned from these important programs. Viewers will hear from CDC experts and spokespersons from HIV/AIDS prevention programs throughout the country. Viewers are invited to fax and call in questions and comments before and during the broadcast.
For more information or to register a viewing site, visit the Web site at http://www.cdcnpin.org/broadcast or call 800-458-5231.
The following publication has recently
been added to NPIN inventory:
- HIV Prevention Saves Lives. D542
- Supplement to the Tuberculosis Training and Education Resource Guide D550
- HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report: U.S. Hiv and AIDS Cases Reported through June 2000, Midyear Edition, 2000. Vol. 12 No. 1. D537
- VIH y SIDA: Esta usted en peligro? D538
- Teens and HIV and Other STDs At Risk? Get Tested? D535
- Lo que todo el mundo debe saber sobre La prueba del VIH. D534
- So, You're HIV-Negative. D524
- Learn about HIV Testing. D520
- What Everyone Should Know About HIV Testing. D519
- Should Pharmacists Sell Sterile Syringes to Injection Drug Users? D515
- HIV Prevalence and Associated Risks in Young Men Who Have Sex Wtih
The publications listed above may be accessed in many different ways. They can be ordered by phone at 800-458-5231 or 301-562-1098. You can also order publications from our Web site at http://www.cdcnpin.org/pubs/start.htm.
Some publications are available for download on the Web site. Also, some of the publications listed above are available from our 24-hour automated fax-back system, NPIN FAX. To receive a list of all documents available by NPIN FAX call 800-458-5231 or 301-562-1098 and follow the prompts. You can also download the list from our Web site at http://www.cdcnpin.org/services/faxpubs.htm.