Irritable Bowel Syndrome
A Radically New Way to Beat IBS...Without Drugs and Their Side Effects! Helpful Information On Irritable Bowel Syndrome!
Information On Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder; it's not a disease like Crohn's Disease where the small intestine is inflamed. Irritable Bowel Syndrome sufferers is do not suffer from inflamed intestines, although the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Crohn's (and other digestive disorders) can be very similar.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms:
IBS can only be described by its symptoms:
A person is usually diagnosed with IBS if they have the above symptoms and no disease or other reason has been found for the disorder.
- Severe bloating - every time I ate food my stomach would double in size
- Severe stomach cramps/abdominal pain - I had constant aches and pains after eating
- Lower back pain - I had constant aches in the lower part of my back
- Groin pain - a constant ache around my groin area
- Shooting pains in my legs - sometimes severe, and sometimes in the lower back
- Light headiness after eating - a strange feeling after eating?
- Heartburn and acid stomach - I've suffered from these for over 10 years
Links To Other Irritable Bowel Syndrome, IBS Symptoms Related Info.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome -
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms -
- IBS Diet - Information On Irritable Bowel Syndrome -
IBS Symptoms -